Saturday, November 30, 2013

30daysofgivingthanks: day 30


November 30, 2013

Today I'm thankful because I'm gonna be an aunt!!!

I've been holding my lips squeezed tight for a few weeks now, and decidedly it'd be a great way to end out this #30daysofgivingthanks! My sister and her husband are expecting a baby sometime next June and I could not be more thrilled! I'm so excited that I should hopefully be home in time to welcome little baby Lee into the world! So thankful for this special little miracle. Congratulations Bethany and Mark! 

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! That is awesome! So excited for Mark and Bethany, and so excited that you are going to be an aunt. Whoot whoot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy and honored for our big news to be the conclusion to your 30 days of Thanksgiving! I totally look forward to you being around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! And You will be here!!! Even better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...